Terms and Conditions
The following Terms and Conditions apply to bookings at The Old Parsonage B&B, Boscastle, Cornwall PL35 0DJ.
Please do not hesitate to ring if you have any concerns or queries.
- We require a deposit of 30% to secure reservations. If you cancel your booking with 14 or more days’ notice, we will refund the deposit.
- If your stay is curtailed we will charge the full amount.
- Sorry - we cannot accept children under 12 or pets (assistance dogs excepted). If you arrive with a child or pet we will make every effort to book you in elsewhere, but will retain your deposit.
- All accommodation is offered subject to availability at time of receipt of deposit and at the tariffs applicable.
- Arrival is after 16:00 – please let us know if you expect to arrive after 19:00.
- Rooms must be vacated by 10:30 on day of departure.
- We cannot accept responsibility for the loss of guests' property.
- Accounts must be paid before departure and cheques will only be accepted if prior arrangements have been made with us to allow for bank clearance.
- All major credit/debit cards are accepted, except for American Express.
- We reserve the right to amend, curtail or terminate any contract should the conduct of any person who is party to that contract cause any detriment to the well-being of other guests.